Following the rise in popularity of its cannabinoid cousin, CBD, delta-8 THC is the latest fad. It can occasionally be confused for delta-9 THC, the intoxicating marijuana cannabinoid. Although Delta-8 isn’t the same, it does provide some relaxing benefits for customers. For instance, instead of their usual drink in the evening, many people prefer to unwind with a little delta-8. It is recognised for easing pain and stilling an overactive worried mind. The best part is that it is now accessible in gummy form. At the end of the day, you can treat yourself to a tasty treat while the calming effects of hemp delta-8 gummies wash over you.
Delta-8 is a brand of gummy vitamins that are made from real fruits and vegetables. If you’re looking for the best gummies available, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll be reviewing some of the best Delta-8 gummies here.
Delta-8 has been around since 2012 and offers products in over 75 flavors. The company also produces an extensive line of other products like nutritional bars, protein powders, supplements, meal replacements, and sports drinks. In addition, there’s a range of different products that can help people with weight loss and fitness goals. It’s easy to see why people love this company.
We’ve tested many of the Delta-8 products over the years. Some were great. Others…not so much. But when it came time to review the best Delta-8 gummies, we knew exactly what we wanted. So, without further adieu, let’s take a look at the top five Delta-8 gummies on the market today!
1) Peanut Butter & Jelly – This is one of our favorite flavor combinations. It’s sweet but not too sweet. It tastes like dessert but it doesn’t taste like junk food (even though it technically is). And the peanut butter gives it a nice creaminess that doesn’t get boring. This flavor is a winner all around.
2) Fruit Punch – Another classic. You know how they say “you don’t have to like it but you should try it”? Well, this product lives up to that. It’s actually really good. There’s just a hint of sweetness that makes it very refreshing.
3) Cookies ‘n Cream – This is another great flavor. It tastes like a cross between cookies and ice cream. It’s a little sweeter than the PB&J flavor, but it still feels good on your palate.
4) Caramel Apple – This is another favorite of ours. It’s definitely a fall/winter flavor, but it’s still tasty enough to enjoy year round. The caramel apple mix with the tangy apples makes it feel like something you’d find in the store, except better.
5) Strawberry Banana – This is probably my personal favorite out of everything I’ve tried. The banana is very subtle, and the strawberry is fresh. Overall, it’s a balanced flavor combination that’s delicious and satisfying.
And now, let’s talk about how these gummies stack up against each other.
The Prices On Delta-8 Products
Delta-8 prices are reasonable. They’re not cheap, but they won’t break the bank either. For example, most of their gummies are under $10 per box. They offer discounts on bulk orders as well.
Most of these gummies are around 100 calories or less per pack, which is perfect for someone trying to lose weight. They also contain no artificial ingredients, preservatives, or additives.
The Price Per Pack
When it comes to price, you might notice that Delta-8 gummies aren’t exactly cheap. Most of them cost around $7 to $9 per pack (or roughly $40 to $60 per box). That said, they do offer discounts on bulk orders, which brings the price down even more.
The Taste Test
I’m going to start off by saying that these gummies are all pretty good. Each of them is unique and tastes different. There’s a reason why people buy multiple boxes of the same flavor. Every person likes a slightly different flavor profile.
That being said, I think the Cookie’s N’ Cream flavor is the clear winner of the bunch. It’s the second easiest flavor to eat, behind the PB&J. Both are extremely simple and easy to chew.
However, I do prefer the PB&J gummies because they’re more flavorful and complex. They also happen to be the cheapest of the lot.
And now, let’s take a look at the final verdict.
If you need a reliable source for healthy gummies, then Delta-8 is where it’s at. These gummies are full of nutrients, including vitamins A, C, D, E, B6, and beta carotene. They’re also high in calcium and potassium.
In terms of quality, these gummies are consistent. They’re packed with antioxidants, fiber, and phytonutrients, which means they’re good for your body. Plus, they’re natural, meaning they won’t cause any side effects.
Overall, the Delta-8 gummies are excellent gummies that are worth every penny. However, if you’re looking for the absolute best gummies available, then the PB&J gummies are hands down the best. But if you’re looking for something that’s affordable and won’t break the bank, then the Delta-8 gummies are the way to go.