Everyone loves their Gadgets. One can hardly imagine their life without one. Since this is the era of technological advancements, it has become an integral part of everyone’s life. However, when it comes to gadgets, there is always something new to learn, something new to try. Thanks to rolling updates and upgrades of devices.
However, with time, the productivity of gadgets is starting to fall. In those times, you can use various tricks and tips to increase productivity. Here are the top 10 tricks to enhance the productivity of MAC OS that will help you run your MacBook to run smoothly.
It enables you to quickly search apps, emails, and more items on your MacBook. To open the Spotlight, press Command+Space.
Notification Center Widget
Widgets are one of the great tools that let you keep reminders, view news, notes, etc.
Scroll down to the bottom of the Notification Center and then click on Edit Widgets.
Afterward, you can click the add button on the bar to add widgets.
You can also rearrange widgets and remove any widgets you don’t need.
Split view enables you to run two different apps along with one another. Here is the trick to open the Split view.
For Mac OS Catalina
- Click on the top left corner of the screen, where you can see the full screen option.
- Choose the position of the small window to the left or right of the screen for your convenience.
For Mac OS Mojave, Sierra, El, etc
- Click and hold the pointer on the top left corner of the screen, where you can see the full screen option.
- As you keep holding it, the window will become small, enabling you to arrange it to the left side or right side of the screen at your convenience.
With voice recognition, you can command your MacBook to perform tasks without clicking a single key.
- Open the main menu and click on system preferences. Then open Accessibility
- Click on the voice control to enable it.
- By saying show commands, you will be provided with a comprehensive list of commands that you can give it.
- To disable this feature, you can ask it to sleep.
Shortcuts enable you to do things in minimum time with a single click.
- Open the shortcuts window and view the gallery of apps that you can add into your collection.
- Click on any shortcut to view it, and then you can add it to your shortcut collection.
Safari Tab Group
Tab Groups allows you to keep maximum website pages opened on your MacBook without inconvenience. Here are a few ways to create Tab Groups.
Steps to create a tab group in an open window
Click on the down arrow in the toolbar. Once the sidebar gets opened, click on the available option that enables you to add a group of tabs. Please select a new group of tabs, then name it.
To create a group of tabs, click on the tab.
Click the down arrow to display the bar. Once the sidebar is opened, click on the add tab group in the toolbar. Select a new empty group of tabs, enter a new name and revert to the main window.
Suppose you are loading pre-existing files on a new mac. Then you can do it with a Time machine. It enables you to store your files without purchasing a hard drive. You don’t have to do anything; choose where you want your files to be loaded, and the admin will do it on your behalf. (Your files must be stored on the application)
Fluid enables you to transform your web apps into native apps. By transforming it into native apps, you will be able to load it faster and better integrate it into the device. To create fluids, all you need to do is open the window of creating a fluid app and type in the URL, along with the name, location, and icon. Then click on the create button to create your fluid app.
When it comes to battery, one of the most common questions is how much time do you need to charge it?
The only thing that matters is the cycle of charge. Keep an eye on the battery and keep it plugged in when using the device. It will sustain your device’s battery life.
There are many tips and tricks to enhance the productivity of your MAC OS. try these tips mentioned above to enhance the productivity of your MacBook.